SSBB Fin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SSBB Fin

Suomalainen Super Smash Bros foorumi/Finnish Super Smash Bros forum.

PääsivuPortaaliHakuLatest imagesXatRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään
Viimeisimmät aiheet
» Project Phoenix
Viileät Quotet EmptyKe Maalis 02, 2016 1:25 pm kirjoittaja mmKALLL

» Moro Tampereelta!
Viileät Quotet EmptyTi Maalis 03, 2015 10:05 pm kirjoittaja Azzeron

» Lantrek 2015 Smash for WiiU! 26.2-1.3 Tampere
Viileät Quotet EmptyPe Helmi 20, 2015 10:05 pm kirjoittaja Cleftor

» Piirrä pokemon
Viileät Quotet EmptyLa Tammi 17, 2015 12:03 pm kirjoittaja Ripa

» Terve!
Viileät Quotet EmptyLa Tammi 17, 2015 11:01 am kirjoittaja Ripa

» Dyn4-Miitti (16. - 18.1.2014) Official Thread
Viileät Quotet EmptyTo Tammi 15, 2015 10:53 pm kirjoittaja Krea

» Olen Nostalgia from Tampere
Viileät Quotet EmptyMa Tammi 12, 2015 9:01 pm kirjoittaja Jebu

» Dyn4-Miitti: 16.1 - 18.1 vai 30.1 - 1.2?
Viileät Quotet EmptyMa Joulu 29, 2014 6:02 pm kirjoittaja mmKALLL

» ANC:n Smash-turnaus la 15.11. Turku
Viileät Quotet EmptyMa Loka 27, 2014 8:40 pm kirjoittaja Jite

Paikalla olevat käyttäjät
Yhteensä 1 käyttäjä paikalla :: 0 Rekisteröitynyttä, 0 Piilotettua ja 1 Vierailija

Ei

Eniten samanaikaisesti paikalla on ollut 21 käyttäjää, tämä oli To Kesä 08, 2023 12:35 pm
Top kirjoittajat
-LzR-
Viileät Quotet I_vote_lcapViileät Quotet I_voting_barViileät Quotet I_vote_rcap 
Susi
Jage
Jebu
TuKéZu
Turso
Schwa
Ripa
Xylitol
Vurkkeli
Toukokuu 2024
MaTiKeToPeLaSu
KalenteriKalenteri

Viileät Quotet

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
-LzR-
Level 31
-LzR-

Viestien lukumäärä : 913
Rep : -4

Viileät Quotet Empty
ViestiAihe: Viileät Quotet   Viileät Quotet EmptyKe Tammi 26, 2011 1:24 pm

Tänne kerätään viileitä quoteja joita pidät jollain tavalla hauskoin tai typerinä jne, mieluiten Smashiin liittyen Wink

Lainaus :
JumpMAd: Dosen't really matter who you pick for these Stagies, there always be a way to win.

But, for a Real Fight, I'll stick to Final Destination

Lainaus :
Darknid: LzR and xzx arguing is like watching a snail fight an inanimate object: Nobody cares, so you'd might as well cut it out

Lainaus :
XZX: I thought you knew better. You're a MK main after all. I know more about MK than you, lol. SL actually gives that knockback, you can't DI upwards. It gives that gay knockback. Have you ever got hit by that? In that case, the Wario couldn't DI, because it gives that kind of knockback. Facepalm at you, -LzR-.

Lainaus :
Zelderu Maryoto: I honestly can not believe how that many people think Ganondorf is that bad. I mean, sure, 6 frames for his fastest move may be slow, but that's just because they're so strong. He's also quite heavy. He can mindgame people into frightening things. For example, if his opponent expects one attack from him, he can throw in a much stronger attack. It can go so far as to being able to Warlock Punch the opponent. And as SMASHKNG said, he can punish mistakes pretty good. For example, if the opponent is using a laggy move, he can throw in an Fsmash or Fair or whatever. Not to mention Dairing a failured recovery. Losing the lead can be problematic, though. However, it's not like hope is doomed to Ganondorf just because he loses the lead. He doesn't have that much problem to get the lead either way, for the reasons mentioned earlier.

I personally believe Ganondorf should be in Mid tier. But he should absolutely not have a tier that is lower than the lowest. He doesn't deserve that.

^^Pitkä mutta ehdottomasti vaivan arvoinen What a Face

Lainaus :
Mystical ArcherMine is marth forever why?? cause he`s awesome ^^ file:///C:/Users/Guest/Desktop/Swordsman%20Video/Marth___ish_by_kitkit11183.jpg.jpeg

Hieno kuva herrasmiäs

Lainaus :
TheBeautyOfTheBlackRose: Normally When brawling sometimes you have times when you lose right...Why not fake a self destruct 99% risk of death [If timing is off It can result in death] Try using Kirby And waiting at the end of the stage for you opponent to screw up Thats your chance to inhale him and run off the stage if you dont time it correctly you can die....When it comes to life risking attacks you have to be really careful I'm not very good at it my self xD.....Im godly when it comes to self destructing with Bowser though what character do you use to end the match of the stage with?

K

Lainaus :
R DOT: Right well I was playing brawl and characters such as sonic, the guy from metal gear and other nintendo characters were being used by people? these characters are not on the character screen selection so how on earth are they getting these characters?

Rölli tai jotai?

Lainaus :
samgalvez: Banning FD?? Who the hell is complaining about the fairest Stage of them all? Whoever is... is weak IMHO. Other Stages have random **** attacking you for no reason. Seriously, stop whinning whoever thinks that FD is unfair.

Parasta Smash communityssa on FDnoobit Smile

Ja siinä kaikki tällä kertaa and stuff on se kone. Cool
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Turso
Mod
Turso

Viestien lukumäärä : 473
Rep : 1

Viileät Quotet Empty
ViestiAihe: Vs: Viileät Quotet   Viileät Quotet EmptyKe Tammi 26, 2011 2:12 pm

Lainaus :
Zelderu Maryoto: I honestly can not believe how that many people think Ganondorf is that bad. I mean, sure, 6 frames for his fastest move may be slow, but that's just because they're so strong. He's also quite heavy. He can mindgame people into frightening things. For example, if his opponent expects one attack from him, he can throw in a much stronger attack. It can go so far as to being able to Warlock Punch the opponent. And as SMASHKNG said, he can punish mistakes pretty good. For example, if the opponent is using a laggy move, he can throw in an Fsmash or Fair or whatever. Not to mention Dairing a failured recovery. Losing the lead can be problematic, though. However, it's not like hope is doomed to Ganondorf just because he loses the lead. He doesn't have that much problem to get the lead either way, for the reasons mentioned earlier.

I personally believe Ganondorf should be in Mid tier. But he should absolutely not have a tier that is lower than the lowest. He doesn't deserve that.

Viileä quote
Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas

Viileät Quotet
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
SSBB Fin :: Muuta :: Muu keskustelu-
Siirry: